Connecting the dots in the popular North Loop.
In one of the nation’s most sought-after submarkets, the Nordic combines office, residences and retail in a modern warehouse aesthetic. The mixed-use complex creatively complements its neighbor, the century-old Loose-Wiles Building, which United Properties restored and updated. The two buildings are connected by a four-season plaza.
- New Sculpture Installed on The Nordic Plaza
- Staying in the (North) Loop: Highlight of The Nordic
- North Loop’s New “Living Room” Taking Shape
- Brother and Sister Duo Opens Thr3 Jack this Summer
- Galley Group to bring food hall and restaurant accelerator to United Properties’ The Nordic
Features & amenities:
Public plaza with outdoor seating
Lawn games & winter ice-skating
7-level parking garage
415 total parking spaces
Near sports, culture & award-winning dining
United Properties role:
City of Minneapolis