A comprehensive benefits package
United Properties is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides protection and security for employees and their families. A comprehensive benefit program is an important component of your total compensation program. Benefits are provided through Marquette Companies LLC, the parent company of United Properties. Employees are eligible to participate in the health/welfare plans on the first of the month following their date of hire.
The importance of healthcare to the well being of you and your family is a vital issue. We are proud to offer the following healthcare benefits.
- Medical Coverage – multiple plans are available
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Insurance
Paid Time Off (PTO)
- PTO combines vacation, personal leave, and personal holidays into a single pool of hours and allows employees to use these hours as they see fit.
- PTO is earned based on employee’s length of service.
- United Properties provides a set number of company holidays per year. Company holidays are not included in PTO.
- United Properties provides basic employee and spouse life insurance at no cost to employees.
- Employees have the option to purchase supplemental life insurance for the employee, spouse and children
- Short-term disability is provided at no cost to employees; the benefit level depends on your length of service.
- Long-term disability coverage is provided at no cost to employees for up to 60 percent of your salary.
- 401(k)/Salary Savings Plan (pre- or post-tax employee contributions)
- 401(k)/Company Matching Contributions
- Annual Discretionary Contributions
- Adoption Allowance
- Health Club Membership Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Care Flexible Spending
- Dependent Day Care